2000% GROWTH - IN ONLY 4 YEARS!
HUNGARIAN OPEN MIND FESTIVAL AND CUP
What are the seven reasons that made us Europe’s largest integrated water-sport event?
1. The program is an international dragon-boat competition and festival implemented with the active participation of several thousand disabled and juvenile guests, which is unique even on a European level.
2. The festival and the competition will take place in a wonderful natural environment, in an area of 11 hectares. It will be held in Sukoró, at the dr. Springer Ferenc VVSI rowing club and its establishments. The planned date of the event will be: 30th May 2018, duration: between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
3. The supporters of the event know exactly where their money goes, they can directly control and experience the effects, too. Your company as a sponsor can reach everybody.
4. In 4 years’ time, the number of participants has increased by eighteen times, due to which the publicity and cost-efficiency rose exponentially. The participation for our nearly 3000 disabled guests and the juvenile age-group is free of charge.
5. The backers of the event are participants and competitors themselves. The aim is that they personally experience the wonder for which they made sacrifices, furthermore they will get the chance to present and promote their company.
6. They can feel shocking, real experience when getting in touch with their protégées. For real help they get real love.
7. The team-building effect is realized invisibly, without effort.Our colleagues create communities, which become more sensitive and receptive to their inmost values through coming in personal contact with the disabled people.
Be our guest! Become our supporter!